Welcome to the #1 Range Rover Forum and Range Rover community dedicated to Range Rover owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Range Rover Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

Welcome to the Range Rover Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!
Hi all,
Just taking a moment to say hi! Not new to Rover ownership my first time venture was with a 2001 Disco 2 sold in February 2022. Missed it after 2 weeks and ended up with a 2007 sport HSE LUX with 133k. Purchased on the cheap 5K. Invested in new drive shafts, engine mounts, brakes, wheels and tires, replaced upper and lower control arms, rear air bags, sway bar bushings and replaced all the fluids. I completed all of the work myself 2 years after having C1 and C2 spinal fusion after breaking my neck. The time and money has been well worth it as the L320 is a joy to drive both on and off road. Hope to share some of my experiences with you all and hopefully learn some things along the way.
I have just done what most people would consider a foolish move and Purchased a L322 with a flattened front suspension to be picked up this weekend, again on the cheap… more to come..
Thanks for allowing me to join your community!

Hi Everyone,
Bought my 1st 2005 RRV a couple of weeks ago. Mechanically it's sound, I have no media (radio, TV, CD) will be a wee project to get it back to normal.

Chat soon... lol

Sent from my SM-F926B using Tapatalk

crise40g

Got a 2006 RRS. Always loved the boxy shape. And the heritage of the Land Rover. Here to learn how to maintain it and keep it running.

Faquit

Hello, I have been severely bitten by the Bug. I always loved the boxy LR, and then saw the LR4 when it was new, and loved it. Then drove a 2016 Gas Range Rover Sport, and fell even harder. Im completely spooked by the horror threads about thousands of dollars for repairs. I do ok, but I dont have 4 to 5k a year to fix a car, even one perfect to what I want as the Sport. SO, is it really this way, or are these just the 5% of people who got a rough deal, didnt know what they were looking at and freaked out? I need some help. My other favorite is a 15 or 16 Yukon, BIG DIFFERENCE in vehicle. I really want the RR, I just need som ehonest advice on the actual truth behind what you read online. Thanks, in advance.

DJC65

Hello All

I drive a Range Rover Sport SVR 2018 all black looks great! Slight issue with the steel lugs that latch the bonnet have become de-bonded or delaminated from the carbon fibre bonnet and Landrover deny all responsibility for this. Anyone else experienced this issue? Extended Warranty in place but they say it's not covered probably because about 10K to replace. Disappointed by their lack of assistance in resolving this.

Macca

Welcome to the Range Rover Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

CTBay

Hello,
My name is Caleb. I like old Range Rovers. I daily drive an L320 supercharged. I have owned discos in the past. I am currently trying to get a P38 going again.

Bibendum

Newbie to this site, but my fourth RRover, now a 2016 Td6. All have nearly bankrupted me, but when you're addicted, your're addicted.
considering Diesel Delete software service, but then I could never darken the door of a Rover dealership. Presently engine light on for NOx sensors, which at $1100 Canadian, x 2, worried it's the start of the .. "now you need an SCR, now you need DPFilter now you need an EGR, now you need a second job..."

RCguy

Hi everyone
Just got up 2000 klm on the new RR Sport Autobiography and so far so good, I am most of the way through the owners manual book which I had to order from England
Good to find this forum as I'm sure I'll benefit from all the experts.

Hey everyone, I own a 2011 Range Rover that just died on me @123,000miles, and it's been sitting at a foreign car mechanics shop for a year. I'm looking for some guidance or what to do with it. It's such a nice car, but it just stopped and wouldn't restart...

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk