Welcome to the #1 Range Rover Forum and Range Rover community dedicated to Range Rover owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Range Rover Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

RoverTom

Welcome to the Range Rover Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!
Hello Folks, my name is Tom Mitchell and I live in Tariffville Ct. I own a 1998 Range Rover SE which I bought new. It has 146,800 miles on it, and I'm on my second engine. Our nick name for it is Big Boy. I try to do all maintenance on it myself and of course you have to learn a lot about the systems. I have been pretty lucky with it, except the engine which gave out at 118,000 miles. And of course I learned all about the renewing of solenoids, air pump, air bags,etc. of the suspension this past winter. Hopefully I can help with some questions, and maybe you can help me in the future. Thanks , Tom.

RoverTom

Hello Folks, my name is Tom Mitchell and I live in Tariffville Ct. I own a 1998 Range Rover SE which I bought new. It has 146,800 miles on it, and I'm on my second engine. Our nick name for it is Big Boy. I try to do all maintenance on it myself and of course you have to learn a lot about the systems. I have been pretty lucky with it, except the engine which gave out at 118,000 miles. And of course I learned all about the renewing of solenoids, air pump, air bags,etc. of the suspension this past winter. Hopefully I can help with some questions, and maybe you can help me in the future. Thanks , Tom.