Welcome to the #1 Range Rover Forum and Range Rover community dedicated to Range Rover owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Range Rover Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

RangeRoverFan

Administrator
Welcome to the Range Rover Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!

rocky p

newcomer to this community, always wanted a Range Rover-currently looking at 2016 w/ SC V8 and 44K miles certified pre-owned. I have experience w/ other forums (mostly Porsche) so I know there is a treasure trove of info to be tapped as far as which model years have certain problem areas and which items need to be carefully evaluated, etc will look for Range Rover 2016 forums. I was also interested in the diesel option.

Welcome to the Range Rover Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!
Thank you!

Hello! I have a 1995 Range Rover Classic 3.9.

It has spark and fuel pressure 38 psi. There is no display error. It has a new alternator, battery, coil, spark plugs, spark plug wires, ignition control, stepper motor, flame trap, fan belt, vacuum hose, radiator, distributor cal.

It cranks, but does not start. HELP!

Thank you!

Hello! I have a 1995 Range Rover Classic 3.9.

It has spark and fuel pressure 38 psi. There is no display error. It has a new alternator, battery, coil, spark plugs, spark plug wires, ignition control, stepper motor, flame trap, fan belt, vacuum hose, radiator, distributor cal.

It cranks, but does not start. HELP!
Welcome!

Range Rover Posts