Welcome to the #1 Range Rover Forum and Range Rover community dedicated to Range Rover owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Range Rover Forum today!

Welcome newcomers, please introduce yourself!

RoverTom

Welcome to the Range Rover Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Thanks again for joining, and welcome aboard!
Hello Folks, my name is Tom Mitchell and I live in Tariffville Ct. I own a 1998 Range Rover SE which I bought new. It has 146,800 miles on it, and I'm on my second engine. Our nick name for it is Big Boy. I try to do all maintenance on it myself and of course you have to learn a lot about the systems. I have been pretty lucky with it, except the engine which gave out at 118,000 miles. And of course I learned all about the renewing of solenoids, air pump, air bags,etc. of the suspension this past winter. Hopefully I can help with some questions, and maybe you can help me in the future. Thanks , Tom.

RoverTom

Hello Folks, my name is Tom Mitchell and I live in Tariffville Ct. I own a 1998 Range Rover SE which I bought new. It has 146,800 miles on it, and I'm on my second engine. Our nick name for it is Big Boy. I try to do all maintenance on it myself and of course you have to learn a lot about the systems. I have been pretty lucky with it, except the engine which gave out at 118,000 miles. And of course I learned all about the renewing of solenoids, air pump, air bags,etc. of the suspension this past winter. Hopefully I can help with some questions, and maybe you can help me in the future. Thanks , Tom.

Hello my name is Levi Silva and live in Portugal. I have a 1991 range rover classic with vm 2.5 engine.

Thanks to be part of this group.

Best regards

Enviado do meu SM-A202F através do Tapatalk

jorseg

Hello to everyone. Im George, an Subaru Outback user and thinking to change to an L322 from 2010. I live in Argentina.

Thanks.

Enviado desde mi moto e5 play mediante Tapatalk

Nizza

Hi guys,

Bought a 2010 rrs to in January

Bought to keep as a weekend car and to tow my trailer and track car.

Love the car its great, pulls the trailer a dream.

Since owning just done maintenance bits and done a full black exterior pack to freshen up

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

gbraun864

New to site my name is Greg I currently drive 1998 p38 with 178000 on her I use truck everyday and have been through most of issues at the moment I am driving it like its a manual shift im not sure if its the tyranny or transfer case issue have been driving like this for a year now in mn I love this truck and looking to upgrade in the next year or so if u have any questions or comments let me know thank u

Sent from my SM-A215U using Tapatalk

Willkommen im Range Rover Forum. Bitte nehmen Sie sich einen Moment Zeit und stellen Sie sich vor, sagen Sie uns, was Sie gerade fahren, oder sagen Sie einfach "Hallo".[welcome]

Nochmals vielen Dank für Ihren Beitritt und willkommen an Bord! [/ZITAT]
Hi, i am jo
Got a RRS 2,7 TD from 2006 Stormer Pack Edition (very rare in Germany, none seen this time on the road) in May 2020. Great Car, good Condition, no accident, no rust, from the first owner, 140tkm, all maintenance done.
bought me a icarsoft LR V1.0, diagnostic tool, it works well and a good help. Now after a year and 10tkm later, only the light engine (dynamo) and by the way the battery (together 1000 €). Love this car, he has the substance for a classical one and i will save him over the years. I think problems will be the (electronical) parts. Cause Germany is not Land Rovers Land. But here i go.
Best regards

Welcome to the Range Rover Forum. Please take a moment and introduce yourself, tell us what you currently drive or just say "Hi".[welcome]

Buying my first RR. Currently drive a 2001 MB
S500. It is in beautiful shape and I keep it that way because the mb.org forum allows me to do the expensive repairs myself. I’m hoping this forum allows me the same capability with my Range Rover.

Hello RR Enthusiasts!

I have always been a Rover fan & finally made a dream come true in 2019 purchasing my 2016 RR Sport HSE. I am thrilled of the performance of this vehicle as I use Rover for traveling the USA towing a 21' travel trailer :)

Recently I have had a check engine light on frequently and had diagnosed. Throwing codes: P226D-00; P049B-00; P0671-13 which are related to the diesel system. Tech suggested replacing "Y" pipe to a tune of $3800 and I truly cannot agree with doing this. So I am investigating these codes & hoping I will be able to minimalize the costs.

If anyone can delve into this further and offer any suggestions, I would truly appreciate your input.

Thanks SO MUCH!
Jestine
aka KruznKinsey (which is nickname for my travel trailer)

Hi all, and thanks for accepting me. Conditions here are tough on a vehicle, so I do pretty much all maintenance myself. My 2006 RR Sport was sadly neglected when I got it but after changing front airbags, all brakes, fixing and lots of other stuff, it's pretty reliable. door locks