Welcome to the #1 Range Rover Forum and Range Rover community dedicated to Range Rover owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Range Rover Forum today!

Range Rover Sport TDV6 2007 problems

mpotoc

Hi all i have some problems lately with my RRS. I have it for 5 years now and no problems at all with it.

But i found some problems lately:

- if i drive to steep hill with high speed i get Engine system fault: code reads as P132B (Turbocharger boost control A performance)
and P023D (Manifold absolute pressure - Turbocharger boost sensor A correlation)

- and i notice that i hear a small weird sound, like someone would exhale when i drive in low gear and release gas pedal. It is like hhhhhhh,
i am not an expert but would say like there is a leak somewhere, but this only happens at small speed, low gear (1-4).

So if anyone has some idea that would be fantastic. I really appreciate all help.

Hope nothing really serious with the car, because on normal highway and city roads it runs perfect like it did before.

Thanks, Matjaz

rjsimmons

I would take a look at your exhaust manifold where it branches off to your turbo. After that, the intake manifold where the turbo induces air.