Welcome to the #1 Range Rover Forum and Range Rover community dedicated to Range Rover owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Range Rover Forum today!

P00C6-00 (AC) Fuel Rail Pressure Too Low (Cranking)

EdwardRRS

Hi,

I have this 2016 Range Rover 90k mile, and out of warranty. Therefore, I am trying to resolve this on my own without spending a fortune at the dealer.

Every time I have the truck sitting in the sun for three hours or so when it's time to start it, there's a hesitation on starting. It takes about 3 seconds more than usual to start, sounds like a bad starter or bad fuel pump.

I think it is a bad fuel pump because the error before that was the low-pressure fuel pump.

The RRS came with 2 fuel pumps. I have no idea, which is the low-pressure fuel pump. I would like to change the two fuel pumps if I can find the part numbers.

However, if someone has the solution for these two error codes, I will greatly appreciate the help.

Thanks,

Jhov821

Hi,

I have this 2016 Range Rover 90k mile, and out of warranty. Therefore, I am trying to resolve this on my own without spending a fortune at the dealer.

Every time I have the truck sitting in the sun for three hours or so when it's time to start it, there's a hesitation on starting. It takes about 3 seconds more than usual to start, sounds like a bad starter or bad fuel pump.

I think it is a bad fuel pump because the error before that was the low-pressure fuel pump.

The RRS came with 2 fuel pumps. I have no idea, which is the low-pressure fuel pump. I would like to change the two fuel pumps if I can find the part numbers.

However, if someone has the solution for these two error codes, I will greatly appreciate the help.

Thanks,
i am running into the same issue. Same year but base model, mileage under 80k.
How did you resolve this?