Welcome to the #1 Range Rover Forum and Range Rover community dedicated to Range Rover owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Range Rover Forum today!

Looking for a LWB Classic Roof Panel

AlpinaB7

I have a 93 LWB that I bought with a damaged roof. It's not horrible but I don't think it could be repaired realistically without a lot of panel beating. It looks like the sunroof panel was replaced with plastic as well so i'd like the whole lot. I doubt it could be shipped so i'm hoping someone within a few hours of Boston might have one. Thanks!

KatWade

I have a 93 LWB that I bought with a damaged roof. It's not horrible but I don't think it could be repaired realistically without a lot of panel beating. It looks like the sunroof panel was replaced with plastic as well so i'd like the whole lot. I doubt it could be shipped so i'm hoping someone within a few hours of Boston might have one. Thanks!
pm’d

OP
A

AlpinaB7

Thread Starter #3
I’m still looking. If you PMed me it went to my spam folder and I was never alerted. Also, anybody who is going to PM me please note that I am only going to pay in a safe way so if there are any scammers out there you’re not gonna be able to get me.