Welcome to the #1 Range Rover Forum and Range Rover community dedicated to Range Rover owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Range Rover Forum today!

2013 Range Rover Evoque 2.2 Diesel Auto

Howzit guy's I urgently need advice on my 2013 Range rover evoque SD4,whilst driving felt the vehicle go into Limp mode I then immediately pulled over put onto Park and switched off after about 10min tried starting and found that it only CRANKS NO START got a rollback to get the vehicle home and then as per advice given from the previous owner I changed the Diesel filter and did bleed the fuel lines removing the air still not starting I then did Diagnostic to find a fault " CAMSHAFT AND CRANKSHAFT CORALATION" when inspecting the Cambelt I noticed that around 15 ridges off the belt was off leaving that area of the belt smooth THEN I WAS TOLD the vehicle probably jumped Timing and the reason for the fault code and Cambelt so I now purchased the new CAMBELT/Tensioner pulley and idle pulley having it fitted with complete hope it would now have solved the issue so when I start CRANKING CRANKING NO STARTING did Diagnostic again This time NO CAMSHAFT CRANKSHAFT CORELLATION FAULT intact there was no fault code picked up with regards to my starting issue

PLEASE IF I COULD GET HELP/ADVICE ON WHAT TO CHECK OR DO NEXT

Sent from my SM-A035F using Tapatalk