Welcome to the #1 Range Rover Forum and Range Rover community dedicated to Range Rover owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Range Rover Forum today!

Strange icon on new Evoque

rsonnino

Hi Everyone. It is my first time on this forum, and I have a question. I have a 2024 Range Rover Evoque, and several times, after the car has been parked, usually outside (i.e. it has never happened in my garage), I get three bell (or seat?) shaped icons on the dash, under the "D" for Drive. I have been unable to find anything similar in the user manual.that I cannot find in the user manual. Does anyone know what this is? The car works fine... Thanks.

Attachments

OP
R

rsonnino

Thread Starter #2
I contacted the dealership: it turns out that these are icons for seat belt use in the back seats! The reply was:

Those are your backseat passenger warnings if someone is sitting in the back with their seatbelt on they will show green, if there’s someone back there with no seatbelt it will show red!

Go figure! The owner manual sure leaves a lot of stuff out, but I must say: the salesman at my dealership (Richmond, Virginia) is great - he replied to my text within minutes!