Welcome to the #1 Range Rover Forum and Range Rover community dedicated to Range Rover owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Range Rover Forum today!

FS: 2015 Range Rover Supercharged CPO 10,200 miles

For sale is our Certified Pre-Owned Garage Queen. 2015 Range Rover Supercharged with 515 Horsepower black with tan interior. This is a pristine example of perfection. No scratches, imperfections or excuses...Just perfection!! Spent $3k on Front clip of car having Clear Bra Film and Entire car has ceramic coating installed with update application. Professionally detailed by Hi-Line Detail only...Never seen Auto Bell or the like. No smoking or pets. Has much desired and hard to find factory towing package. 10,200 low miles. 1 owner certified pre owned (bought as a demo). CPO warranty until 1/22 that stays with car and fully transferable at no cost. Message and I will be happy to answer questions. Due to Spam, IM me on the forum and I will share my number. If you are looking for a perfect Range Rover Supercharged, this is it at $80k USD. NO Dealers Please!!
IMG_0386.jpg IMG_0389.jpg IMG_0390.jpg IMG_0391.jpg IMG_0384.jpg IMG_0382.jpg