Welcome to the #1 Range Rover Forum and Range Rover community dedicated to Range Rover owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Range Rover Forum today!

Adding electrochromic/auto dimming side mirrors?

I?ve tried to find this information but have not had any luck. I?m hoping someone here will be able to help me out. I?ve got a 2010 Range Rover hse without side auto dimming mirrors. I wanted to know if the auto dimming mirrors are direct replacement and will work by just plugging them into the old mirror harness? As long as power is getting to them they should work, but I don?t know if all of the car side harnesses have the pins in place to supply the power. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

OP
J
Thread Starter #2
I?ve tried to find this information but have not had any luck. I?m hoping someone here will be able to help me out. I?ve got a 2010 Range Rover hse without side auto dimming mirrors. I wanted to know if the auto dimming mirrors are direct replacement and will work by just plugging them into the old mirror harness? As long as power is getting to them they should work, but I don?t know if all of the car side harnesses have the pins in place to supply the power. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
I took the plunge and just ordered the mirror and installed. Auto dim is plug and play, however, my approach lamp doesn?t work now. Old one was the rectangular bulb housing, new one is the small round led. Any ideas other than the bulb being blown? Everything else works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk