Welcome to the #1 Range Rover Forum and Range Rover community dedicated to Range Rover owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Range Rover Forum today!

Should I keep or should I trade ?

deschodt

Generic question about when it makes sense to move on, based on the car and its known issues... I have no experience on the longevity of this model..

We have a 2011 RR sport, just about 100K miles. Just did a service to it, and in the past month got a low coolant warning (probably will turn out to be a hose or water pump or something), and tonight it started squealing like a pig when turning right (that'll be a bearing or a CV joint or something else $$$). I'll add to that the wheels are trashed and in great need of refinishing, the body is starting to show scratches and dents, the seats some wear...

So basically I'm considering either doing a bunch of repairs, cosmetic fixes, giving the car a new start (we still like it) and driving it into the ground.. No supercharger, big engine, I expect the motor at least to last a while... But on the flip side, after 2 issues in 2 weeks, *IF* they are known to go from one issue to the next after 100K miles and I'm throwing good $ after bad, I'm better off trading it now for something new... Just asking for opinions if some of you have experience with higher mileage RR sport ! Thanks !