Welcome to the #1 Range Rover Forum and Range Rover community dedicated to Range Rover owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Range Rover Forum today!

4 genuine range rover sport autobiography 21 wheels tires oem factory

dwm4p

Summary:

Asking $1650. OBO + Shipping (actual, no gouging)

These are very low mileage (<16k) take-offs from my 2016 LR RRS.

They come with 4 275/45R21 110Y Michelin Lattitude Sport Tires. You can see a majority of the tread remains.

This set also comes with the OEM lug nuts for each wheel, as well as the custom locking lug nut AND the custom socket to install and remove, as needed.

Pressure sensors / valve stems are not included.

Please see photo's for details on damage (obvious which was my wife's front passenger side). Each wheel has been photographed individually and then also as a set.

Local pickup in SE Houston, Texas (League City) is also available at no charge.

Thanks for looking & good luck!

Details:
These are GENUINE OEM, 2014-2018 Range Rover Sport SVR / Supercharged / Autobiography / HSE / HSETD6 / etc. wheels.

Three are in excellent condition and show very minimal wear.

They are one of the lowest priced sets on the web that are genuine OEM wheels. They are low mileage wheels, and the spots of repairable damage are shown. Repairs costs vary, but you can generally find a good skilled repair shop that will do them for $25-75.00 per spot.

SIZE: 21"

MODEL: SVR/SUPERCHARGED/AUTOBIO/HSE/HSETD6 (ALL SPORT SIZED MODELS FOR RANGE ROVER)

MILEAGE: LESS THAN 16,000

SHIPPING: WILL SHIP ANYWHERE IN THE USA FOR $400.00 THROUGH UPS GROUND

If you have any questions or want additional details, don't hesitate to message me.

Attachments